My Blog List

Monday 24 September 2012

My Monday Morning Routine!

Ive found Im pretty productive when I have jetlag!  I have downloaded and organised my photos and my husbands photos (and backed them all up), fixed a problem my browser was causing me, put away all the stash I bought in Houston, done two loads of washing, been for a 5km walk round the Botanical Gardens, had coffee with my walking friends at Casa Verde, had two showers, breakfast and its not quite 11:00!

Just because I go on about my walking so much I thought I would share a few photos of the gardens where I go  - three times a week! Im not really as much into keep fit as I feel I should be, but somehow, getting up early, meeting good friends and walking round these gardens, is much more of a pleasure than a pain! I could never tire of their beauty!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!